Our teams are highly trained and able to solve any unanticipated issues which may occur, saving you downtime and getting your unit back on stream as quickly as possible.
Wyatt implements and manages constructability/design reviews, planning/project controls, staffing, equipment, material procurement/outsourcing, and subcontractor services.
We maintain qualified and highly experienced foremen and craftsmen, to man turnaround projects ranging from 20 to over 400 craftsmen per shift.
Wyatt owns and maintains a fleet of fully equipped “Turnaround Tool Trailers”.
Wyatt’s “Turn Key Turnaround Services” include:
- Project Management
- Planning / Scheduling / Cost Control
- Rigging Engineering
- Tower & Vessel Repairs (Code Stamps)
- Tower Re-Tray & Packing Work
- Turnaround Piping & Valves
- Piping & Alloy Welding
- Furnace & Heater Repairs / Re-Tube
- Heat Exchanger Work
- Structural Steel Work
- Boilermaker, Pipefitting, and Welding Work
- Attracting & Retaining the Best Craft Labor
- Scaffolding – Insulation
- Refractory – PWHT
- Sandblasting & Painting
- Instrument & Electrical
- NDE/NDT Services
- Rotating Equipment
- Field Machining & Bolt Torquing
- Other Specialty Services